The Shallow cast iron casserole in the colour Sage has a wide base and is ideal for creating tasty casseroles, seafood, risotto, desserts or flat breads
These family-sized casseroles are perfect for stews with both meats and vegetables, whether used for a hearty pork stew or side dish of jasmine rice. A paella, couscous or simple seafood linguine cooked and then served at the table in the Le Creuset’s Shallow Casserole looks simply stunning!
Cast Iron’s exceptional heat retention allows for slow cooking, locking in flavour and keeping foods moist and tender.
The Signature range features easy-grip, 45% larger handles, enhanced tight-fitting lid, toughened, easy-to-clean enamel interior, and a stylish, heat resistant stainless steel knob, combine the best of the kitchen classic with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
Individually hand finished in France since 1925, Le Creuset Cast Iron casseroles are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty for your peace of mind. They can be used in all types of ovens and cooktops including Induction.
– Great for entertaining with oven to table versatility
– 3.2Lt capacity / serving size 4-6
– Superior enamel finish with improved durability and easier cleaning
– Larger handles for easier and safe use
– Ergonomic stainless steel knob
– Suitable for oven use and all cooktops including induction
– Dishwasher safe (Hand wash recommended)
– Lifetime limited warranty
– Made in France
Enameled cast iron
There are no reviews yet.