For professional-style home cooking
Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly while staying non-stick. It’s so easy to clean, too. Designed by Jamie Oliver: "This versatile sauté pan is great for those dishes you need to fry first, before making your sauce "I love doing casseroles, stews and soups in this one."
– MATERIAL: super-durable hard anodised material that ensures the pan heats evenly while staying non-stick. Easy to clean.
– NON-STICK COATING: superior non-stick coating reinforced with titanium particles, making it super-durable and easier to clean
– 100% SAFE NON-STICK COATING : coating 0% PFOA, 0% lead, 0% cadmium. Stricter controls than those required by current food contact regulations. No lead no cadmium (no Pb no Cd) means no intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings. No migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg.
– HEAT INDICATOR: Thermo-Signal™ technology for precision cooking
– HANDLE: professional-style stainless steel riveted silicone handle for secure grip
– LID: stylish flat glass lid for easy checking
– OVEN-SAFE: this pot is oven compatible up to 175°C/350°F when you are cooking with the lid, and 210°C/410°F without the lid, offering maximum versatility
– HOBS COMPATIBILITY: suitable for all hobs including induction
– SIZE: 26cm diameter
non-stick coated aluminium sautepan, stainless steel riveted handle
There are no reviews yet.